Hollywood Celebrities Who Bleach Their Skin White
I've been doing some research into Hollywood celebrities who use a cream to bleach their skin white, and I can't believe how many huge stars there are that have had this treatment done.
Obviously Michael Jackson was the most famous example of someone who very publicly changed from black to white overnight, but there are many other very famous celebrities who have made a similar change, even while famous, yet nobody really seemed to pick up on it.
The first famous celebrity I have to show you is Nicki Minaj. Here is a before and after shot of her which clearly shows the effect of the skin bleaching treatment she has had done.
Here is a before and after shot that clearly shows that Beyonce is whitening her skin. She turned from black to white while being famous and appearing all over the place, but not many people seemed to notice.
This photo shows the before and after of Rihanna's skin bleaching treatment. There are other earlier photos of her which show her as even more dark skinned, and illustrate the dramatic transition even more.
How To Bleach Your Skin Safely
It's not always a good idea to take the advice of a doctor or plastic surgeon when doing a procedure like skin bleaching.
There are products out there that have chemicals in them which have bad side effects, or that are proven to be poisonous. Some brands contain hydroquinone or even mercury, and these are harmful or can even be deadly when used for long periods of time.
The nature of these creams is that you do have to use them for long periods of time if you want the results to remain permanent.
It's important that you understand what sort of results you can expect, and it's not easy to learn everything you need to know about skin lightening from one article.
For example, there are many different chemicals that can be used in different combinations in a skin bleaching product, such as arubin, glycolic acid, kojic acid, sepiwhite FSH, and many others.
It's possible to give a general idea of which ones are safe enough to use for a long period of time if used according to the right instructions, but everyone is an individual, and as such individuals may get varying results.
Basically, you should avoid the hydroquinone cream, and the ones containing mercury, and you should do some careful research on the company that makes the product to see that there are no complaints of side effects or problems.
Google can help you figure that out, just keep searching, and learn as much as you can before deciding on any particular product. You can't believe everything you read.
Do you love lemonade, or lime juice? Do you know that there are other things a small lime can do to you? Hmmm, let me think? You use it for your marinate. You also use it for your broth when you cook pork or fish and you want a sour broth, am I right? But, is that all a lime can do to you? NO!
At night, you can apply the lime juice unto your face. Cut it into two, squeeze it, you can put a small amount of oatmeal, mix them together and apply it to your face. You can leave it for 30 minutes then wash it, no soap just water. You can do it alternately. It would not leave your skin dry but smoothen it.
Since limes have antibiotic properties, lime can also help with acne and pimples. The juice of a lime can help inhibit the growth of the bacteria that causes acne, and cleanses the skin of bacteria. Making a pack with lime juice and honey can be very useful with the treatment of acne and pimples. The using of honey is because honey has antibacterial properties. Since lime also contains astringent properties, limes can also tighten the skin and reduce the production of oil that also can cause acne and pimples.
Having problems with your knees? Is it darker than your skin tone? Cut a lime into two, and then rub each halves to your knees. You can do it anytime, before taking a shower or even if you are watching TV, but do not forget to rinse it if you do not want a dry skin.
You do not want to use shampoo on your hair everyday. You can use the lime skin. Rub it to your hair before you take a bath. You can do it an hour before bathe. It will leave your hair smooth and silky.
Another one that is amazing with this tiny little lime is you can use it to whiten your armpit. You do not have to go to a salon or derma experts or undergo skin whitening surgical processes or whatsoever. You can do it in your own home. Cut the lime into halves (it is understood), rub the lime unto your pit (rub it gently so it won't hurt your skin). Leave it for 30 minutes. Do it before taking a shower or a bath.
In the kitchen, you can use lime as hand sanitizer or deodorizer. After cooking or after doing the dishes (if you do not have dishwasher), you can squeeze one lime. Put it in a small bowl and wash your hands with the pure lime juice, then you can wash your hand with water (no need for a hand soap or soap bar).
As you can see, limes, the skin and the juice can help with many types of skin and health problems, anything from skin, hair, skin blemishes and much more.
You saved money yet you still feel good yourself. Hope this helps a little.
For some people skin whitening assumes importance because they need to even out their skin tone. For other people, it could be for a reason as simple as removing skin tan. Whatever be the reason, these five remedies will help you get back your original skin color.
- Milk and lemon skin bleach: Take a glass of boiled milk. Add the juice of one lemon or lime to it. Let it sit for a few minutes. Soon after, the milk will curdle because of the acids in the lemon or lime. Once this happens, add half a teaspoon of glycerin to the mixture. Apply this mixture all over the body and especially on areas that you wish to lighten. Lactic acid in the milk along with the citric acids in the lemon juice will help whiten and brighten your skin safely.
- Egg white and honey mask: Take one egg and separate the egg yolk and the egg white. Add in a teaspoon of honey to the egg white and whisk the mixture gently until it becomes slightly firm. Apply this mixture to the face, avoiding the delicate eye area. Keep the mask on until it dries or the skin starts feeling taut. Take a damp washcloth and dab over the face until the mask starts softening. Rinse with warm water and splash cold water afterwards to close the pores. Egg white tightens the skin and gently removes tan while honey is a natural moisturizer and antiseptic.
- Cucumber egg white mask: Take one cucumber and extract the juice in a blender without removing the cucumber skin. To this juice, add in one egg white and blend again. Apply this mask to all areas of the skin that you wish to lighten. Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes and wash off. Cucumber is an excellent skin whitener and the egg white removes blackheads and whiteheads while tightening skin at the same time.
- Potato juice: Take a potato and peel off the skin. Grate the potato and then extract the juice. Apply this juice to the face and any other areas you wish to lighten. Potato juice acts as a mild skin bleach. Remove the juice after 15-20 minutes by rinsing with cool water. Do this treatment twice a day for about a month and then repeat once a week for best results.
- Tomato yoghurt mask: Take a tomato and pulverize it in the blender. To this juice and pulp, add in about two tablespoons of plain unsweetened yoghurt. Greek yoghurt is the best choice as it is thick and in its most natural form. Apply this mixture to the affected areas of the skin and leave it on 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water. Yoghurt has lactic acid, which naturally lightens skin and tomato contains lycopene, which has been known to prevent sun burn while lightening skin.
Please note, all these are herbal treatments and hence need to be carried out consistently in order to see results. However, since these treatments do not contain any chemicals, they are perfectly safe for the skin.
Oh no! I placed too much self tanner all over my body and now I look like a big orange what can I do? Self tanning lotions can get quite tricky with some, because if the self tanner is clear you really don’t know how much you’re really placing onto your skin until 3 hours later. By that time it’s too late to try to adjust the color or scrub it off, because the color has already soaked into your skin. Is there a way to remove the Orange tint from the self tanner or lighten it up without causing any harm to my skin?
Yes, there are actually a few home remedies you can use to remove the self tanner from your skin without causing any harm. One way to remove the Orange color from your skin is by using baby oil mixed with warm water. Fill up your bathtub half way with hot water. Make sure the water is hot enough that you see steams coming out, but not to the point where you will burn your skin. Then add a ½ bottle of natural organic baby oil to the bath tub. Mix this up. Place the part of your body that is Orange from the self tanner into the tub mixture. If the body part happens to be your face, belly, or chest then mix this mixture into a big bucket. Take a wash rag and totally drench it into this mix place onto skin. Leave this on your skin for 20 minutes. Then do this 3 more times following the same procedure with the wash rag. If you are trying to get rid of or lighten up the self tanner on your whole body place yourself into the tub mixture sit for 30 minutes. This mixture will lighten up the Orange tint, fix blotch streaks, and make your skin feel real soft.
The next home remedy to remove self tanner or get rid of the orange color is by using lemon and lime wedges. Cut up 2 lemon wedges, and 2 lemon wedges. Start squeezing the lemon wedge directly onto the desired area to be treated. Try not to get the juice anywhere else by placing a towel around the area to cover the other exposed skin that’s not being treated. Once you squeezed the lemon onto the area now start rubbing the lemon on the area for 4 minutes. Rinse off with cool water then do the same procedure with the lime. When you are totally done with all 4 wedges rinse off with warm water to wash away any residue. Then apply a cool rinse.
Third tip for removing self tanner is by using lemon juice mixed with kosher salt. Mix ½ cup of lemon juice with ½ cup of kosher salt. Mix this up. Then wear gloves and apply directly to the desired area. For best results use a loofa to scrub the mixture on with. Scrub for 10 minutes. Then rinse off with cool water.
Other ways of removing self tanners are baking soda with vinegar, baby wipes, vodka with toothpaste, or use a scrubber and scrub your skin gently for a few minutes to get the top layer of skin to come off.