All three bath and body companies sell their well-known brand names and carry all types of beauty and body products for men and women. L'Occitane en Provence has a large selection of collections and offers the best free shipping offer. In addition to their brand of bath and body products, Crabtree & Evelyn also sells products for your home including a good selection of teas. The Body Shop offers the largest category selection of their products and has a good rewards program for their customers.
Covered in this report
L'Occitane en Provence has the best free shipping over.
L'Occitane en Provence has a Botanists Glossary section that will educate customers about the 150 different plants L'Occitane en Provence uses in their bath and body products.
Best for: Shoppers that would like a good choice of bath and body products with free shipping.
They offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on their hand therapy products. If you are not satisfied using their hand therapy products after 21 days, they will refund your money.
Crabtree & Evelyn has a 60-day return policy.
Best for: Customers that are looking for Crabtree & Evelyn bath and body products and especially hand therapy products.
Get Free Shipping And Free Returns On Crabtree & Evelyn At Nordstrom - [activate coupon]
The Body Shop offers new products including their highly effective Oils of Life products.
Their web site makes it easy to find bath & body products with different types of filters making searching easy.
Best for: Shoppers that are looking The Body Shop brand of products and especially anti-aging products.
L'Occitane en Provence
L'Occitane en Provence began in 1976 when founder Olivier Baussan had one truck and knowledge of plants. He began in an old soap factory reviving the traditional art of making soap in Marseille. In 1981, the first L'Occitane factory and store opened in Provence with an expanding product line. Today, they have over 2,000 stores and boutiques located all over the world.
L'Occitane en Provence Bath and Body Products
L'Occitane en Provence sells all types of bath and body products including:
- Skincare: Cleansers, toners, serums, moisturizers, eye and lip care, masks, makeup removers.
- Fragrances for women, men and for your home including scented candles and more.
- Bath and Body: Body oils, foot care, deodorants, massage and moisturizers.
- Hair Care: Shampoo, conditioners, treatments and refills.
- Men’s Bath and Body Products include shaving, face care, body care, deodorants and more.
Customers can also search for the best bath and body products by skin concerns and hair concerns.
L'Occitane en Provence sells their famous brands of bath and body products including different collections that include:
- Bonne Mere
- Cherry Blossom
- Shea Butter
And many other L'Occitane collections
L'Occitane en Provence Features
L'Occitane en Provence offers their customers the following perks and features:
- Their website has a Botanists Glossary section that will educate customers all about the 150 different plants L'Occitane en Provence uses in their bath and body products.
- Online sales and special offers.
- Free shipping on orders of $49 or more.
- Free samples with every order
- An auto-replenishment option
- L'Occitane accepts returns within 30 days for a refund if the product is in new and saleable condition. Between 30 and 60 days, they will offer an exchange or a store credit.
- Gift Wrapping
L'Occitane en Provence Coupons
Crabtree & Evelyn
Crabtree & Evelyn was founded in 1972 by Cyrus Harvey and the name Crabtree & Evelyn was inspired by John Crabtree, a 17th century botanist and the English Crabtree, well known for the fruit’s beauty and use. Starting out as a small family run business, today they are a well-known international brand.
Crabtree & Evelyn Bath and Body Products
Crabtree & Evelyn carries and sells their well-known brand of bath and body products for men and women including the following:
- Hand Care: Hand washes, hand creams, 60-second fixes for hands, scrubs, nail care, nail lacquers and travel manicure kits.
- Fragrance: Eau de toilettes, eau de parfum, flower waters and body mists.
- Bath and Body: Bath and shower gels, shampoo and conditioners, soaps and salts, soaks and oils.
- Men’s bath and body products include shave creams and soaps, post shave fragrances and body cleansers.
Crabtree & Evelyn also carries products for the home like scented drawer liners and fine teas.
Crabtree & Evelyn Features
Crabtree & Evelyn offers their customers the following customer perks and features:
- Free shipping on orders over $100 in the continental United States.
- Crabtree & Evelyn offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on their hand therapy products. If you are not satisfied using their hand therapy products after 21 days, they will refund your money.
- They have a 60 day return policy.
- Gift packaging is also offered.
- Customers can also receive rewards using their Crabtree & Evelyn Platinum Rewards Program.
Crabtree & Evelyn Coupons
The Body Shop
The Body Shop began in Brighton, England in 1976 and was founded by Anita Roddick. The Body Shop was the first international cosmetics company to introduce fair trade to the cosmetics and toiletries industry in 1987. After being bought out by L’Oreal in 2006, their business really took off. Today, they have local retail stores throughout the United States.
The Body Shop Bath & Body Products
The Body Shop carries their Body Shop brand of beauty, bath and body products including the following:
- New Products include Oils of Life skin care, highly effective anti-aging Oils of Life products, fresh sorbet blush and many other new beauty products.
- Skin Care: Cleansers, toners and scrubs, eye and lip care, makeup removers, serums, masks, moisturizers, sun care and skin care accessories.
- Bath and Body: Body butter, lotions and oils, foot care, hand care, hair care, massage, aromatherapy, mists and fragrances, shower gels and scrubs.
- Makeup: Creams, foundation and concealer, blush, bronze and highlighters, brushes and tools, makeup removers, mascara, nail care, nail polish and much more.
- Hair: Shampoo and conditioners, hair brushes, hair styling and hair treatments.
- Fragrance products include candles, cologne and aftershave, home fragrance oils, oil burners and accessories, perfumes, mists and oils, diffusers and room spray.
- Men’s products include cologne for men, hair and body products, shaving supplies for men and men’s moisturizing products.
Customers can easily refine their searches for bath and body products by selecting categories like beauty concern, ingredients and collections. The Body Shop also has a great section that lets customers search by hundreds of different ingredients.
The Body Shop Features
The Body Shop offers their customers the following rewards programs, perks and features:
- The Body Shop offers their Love Your Body Rewards program that gives discounts to members and exclusive offers.
- Free shipping on orders over $50 in the continental United States.
- They offer a refund policy within 30 days. If you do not have your receipt they will offer an exchange within 30 days.
The Body Shop Coupons
All three body and bath companies sell their well-known product brand names and carry all types of beauty and body and bath products for men and women. L'Occitane en Provence has the largest selection of their collections and offers the best free shipping offer. In addition to their brand of body and bath products, Crabtree & Evelyn also carries products for your home including a good selection of teas. The Body Shop offers the largest category selection of their products and has a good rewards program for their customers.